Saturday, August 15, 2009

Introduction

My name is Ken and for 24 years I was a photographer in the U.S. Navy. I fell in love with photography at the age of 16 and started shooting and processing my own film (B&W and color slides). While I was in the Navy slide film was easily obtained for “training” purposes. I shot a lot of slides while never owning a slide projector.


I am now in the process of scanning all my slides, and later my negative, so that I can enjoy and share them once again. I haven’t seen some of these images for over 30 years and they are interesting to me and I hope to you.


I was lucky, while in the Navy, to be able to travel and take some interesting photographs around the world. Some of my work is more artsy, as I like the see the design in objects. I will not bore you with every image but I will be posting some of the best I come across. I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment